Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Extending the adventures a little further!

Hi,

Well, I had my fistula test and I failed. For some odd reason my ears decided to start working again and stop ringing. It always happens to me! no matter what I want in life something always gets in the way. I have another test to take and it is going to be the most boring test ! I have to sit in a sound proof room and listen to a recording "say the word: apple!" Say the word: baseball, Say the word: hot dog..... anyway you get my point!

so that will happen on November 2, and I probably wont write until then...

My left ear is ringing off and on, my right ear is making my eyes move (fibula related) grrrr it just upsets me that I have to wait more !

I guess all things come to those who wait for them !

Good night, sleep nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment