Tuesday, October 13, 2009

t minus 18 hours and counting !

ok well here it is finally, coming to a new chapter in my life. I am a day away from the actual tests that are needed for the Cochlear Implant (CI). There are a lot of things that I have to go through. I have an MRI, then I have to wait it out for an hour, then I have an appointment with my audiologist, then with my ENT then back with both ENT and Audiologist. It will be a very long day for me. Oh another thing too... I quit smoking! I never thought I would or could! its been a whole week!

Anyway, It is kind of knippy in the house right now, James and I sitting on the couch with his leg sprawled over my lap with me typing on the laptop !! it is quite the easiest way to do it, Not!! I'll try and manage, but I am just so comfortable right now except for the fact my feet are cold!

anyway, I am going to bed I am exhausted ! I am keeping my fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment