Friday, November 13, 2009

Sorry !!!

I know, I know that I said I would do better by writing more.

Ok, I went to my ENT, Dr. Huang, she said that I have one more appointment with her and then I need to go to a psychologist and get the go ahead from him.

One more hurdle! But, I can feel that this is what I am supposed to do! I have a new appointment on the 16th of November. YAY!!

Well, as I was leaving I heard a loud and weird tone and BAM!!
It was enough to make me want to throw up. It made my eyes move and my stomach want to hurl out my lunch! I went next door and saw the audiologist that gave the fistula test. She hurried me back in the booth and slapped the magnifying goggles on. Turned so sounds on and said yep you have a hole somewhere in that noggin of yours.

Finally !! someone believes me!

Cant wait for the next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment