Monday, September 21, 2009

Remembering Jason Stanton!!

My oldest Best Friend in the whole wide world passed away today !

Jason's heart was ever so kind and loving. He was my best friend growing up and still is my best friend forever. I saw him two years ago, we had a great time after we were done , I gave him a hug with both of us knowing that it was the last time we were to see each other. He was always worried about everyone else but himself. ( i guess that rubbed off on to me ) I am really glad that he is not in any more pain! He was an inspiration to me, He taught me things I still use, I am a better person because of him.

I love you Jason.

Jason and I were born 9 months apart he was older than me. but we were in the same classes together in school, we did everything together.

Jason had Spina Bifida, but he never let it stop him from being like the other kids at school or the neighborhood ! he wore braces and used crutches almost half his life, he loved being able to stand tall and proud. as he got older he resorted to using a wheelchair on and off, he didnt like the constant pain under the arm and have to swing his heavy crutches back and forth. there is one memory that I keep remembering about when we were kids. My mom had gone away to Jackson Hole, WY, for the weekend ( five day weekend i think ) well I was bored and sick of being alone so I called jason up to see if he wanted to hang out. He said sure but youre going have to come up here cuz I'm not riding down there and have to go up the hill to come back home! I said ok I'll be up there in a few. I got in my moms floral van (mind you, I am 12) and drove the van to his house. We hung out at the house for a bit then got hungry. went to kitchen and found nothing that we were in the mood to eat, so we got the idea to go to chicken time! We got the chicken and went back to my house and hung out!


We used to everything together and I will miss him. I am sorry that he is gone but im glad he is not in pain anymore. he will be missed! Love ya, Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment