Friday, December 4, 2009

Physical exam before surgery !!

Why do they have to have a phsyical exam before, i mean its just stupid that you have to have a different physician clear you before surgery !! cant the physician that is doing the surgery do the litmus test so to speak ?? its better to be safe than sorry ! I understand that part, but anyway !! I am having a Physical and a meningitis vaccine too. It is required to have been vaccinated before surgery.

so I am getting the Cochlear Nucleus 5 Implant. It has a lot more stuff that make your life easier and more hearing quality... I am going to be able to hear high pitch sounds. you can learn what you want to if you go here http://products.cochlearamericas.com/cochlear-implants/nucleus-5-system
I am getting the white one and the brown one ! I am getting nervous and excited about this adventure. the things i will be able to hear and have never heard before is going to be like a kid in a candy store !

No comments:

Post a Comment